At Flix we endeavour to find, cultivate and nurture raw talent, developing each and every member of our team to maximise their creative potential. If you feel you have the creativity and passion to add to our ever developing team please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether you’re a new graduate, industry veteran or self-taught exemplar we look forward to hearing from and seeing what you can do.
Below are our currently available positions, if you want to apply then drop us an email with your attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no positions available and you want to enquire about working with us then drop us a call on +44 (0) 121 572 0898
– Gameplay Programmer –
Role and Purpose
We have an exciting opportunity for a programmer to join our team, you will be assisting in gameplay programming and debugging for AAA projects. Initiative and dedication are a must.
– Work with the code team to achieve efficient and effective systems
– Collaborate with the design team to achieve the high standard required
Skills Experience and Qualifications
– Proficiency in C/C++ and UE4’s blueprint system, minimum of 2 years experience with Unreal Engine
– Preferably 2 years experience working in the game industry
– Excellent ability to communicate with others
– Practical experience with 3D math
– Experience working on a AAA game title
Demonstrated Ability To:
– Think critically about solutions to tasks and communicate effectively with the team of designers and programmers to
Produce the highest quality standards
– Self motivate and have pride in your work
– Create complicated gameplay systems by being able to follow UML designs
– Be adaptive and master new tools in the process if required
– Take critique and guidance from others
– Manage your time effectively to hit goals and deadlines
What We Offer
We offer a friendly and nurturing atmosphere that will give you the opportunity to secure a career in the games industry. Our team are welcoming and are ever active gamers as well as passionate game makers.
If you have the drive and skills for making games and think you have what it takes to work within our team then we’d love to hear from you.